Flight of fantasy.
I read a post on Kevin Roberts' blog that I found excessive - a list of improvements he suggests airports around the world should make.
11. Alitalia lands a big sack of government funding along with a visionary team to transform it into the ultimate Italian Lovemark experience.
16. The First Class private studios on Emirates and Singapore Airlines force competitors to upgrade – fast.
17. Airline uniforms dress down from military to smart casual. Air New Zealand through its Zambesi designs is setting the standard.
18. Lounges around the world go for tranquility, openness and space. Think Cathay in Hong Kong. And, while they are at it, ban all big-screen TVs that are always playing CNN, too loud, all the time.
19. Ensure all airport designers study, replicate and incrementally improve the high standard set by Munich.
Now pass me some more lark's tongues in aspic. And I think my Krug is a degree too cold.
You gotta laugh…
By the way, Air New Zealand cabin crew don't universally love the Zamabesi outfits. Impractical, show sweat (it's hard work looking fabulous), uncomfortable. I have it from the source.